ISMET/OIA Student Application Process
- Fill out a Wait List Application
- Fill out School Record Request Form as the 2nd step in the application process
- Issue the application payment (as indicated on the Wait List Application)
- You will receive an email acknowledging the receipt of your application - Request from your child's current school (if applicable) the following:
- In-house testing of the student applicant
- Interview with the student applicant and his/her family
- We will contact you when an opening becomes available for your child in the upcoming school year
The receipt of your wait list application and fee payment is NO guarantee of admission.
All new and returning admissions are subject to review and approval by the ISMET/OIA School Management Team.
All new students admitted to ISMET/OIA are probationary (with regards to behavior and academics) for the first 3 months of enrollment.
Once again, we thank you for your interest in the educational programs of the Muslim Educational Trust!