Click HERE for our 2016 budget.
Alhamduillah, we raised $340,000 during our Annual Fundraising Dinner and Ramadhan Campaign. We are still short $270,000 (for outreach, operation/maintenance, and education).
It takes generous individuals from our beloved community at large to bridge that annual deficit and to help keep the Muslim Educational Trust engaged. There is nothing better than you, MET believers, helping the American Muslim community positively integrate.
We would like to invite you to give generously to support our programs:
- Islamophbia Panel Discussion at City Club
- Muslim Community Positive Integration Initiative
- Declaration of December 12th 2015, the MET Community Center Grand Opening Day, as "Islamic Heritage Day"
- Hon. Suzanne Bonamici's Congressional Record Recognizing the opening of the MET Community Center
- City of Portland's Resolution supporting Portland's Muslim Community
- Senator Jeff Merkley's Support Letter to the grand opening of the MET Community Center
- Senator Merkley's Words of Support
- Public lectures about Islam to educate both Muslims and Non-Muslims
- Interfaith dialogue to open channels of communication with people of different faiths
- Informal speakers bureau
- Educating local news organizations for non-biased news coverage
- Publishing a quarterly newsletter, Al-Hewar
- Coordinating communication between Muslim organizations, Islamic Centers, and the community
- Operating a full-time licensed and accredited Islamic school, (Pre-K - 5th: Islamic School of MET - ISMET and 6th-12th: Oregon Islamic Academy - OIA) as well as a Weekend Islamic School
- Co-founding member of the following Interfaith Organizations: Institute for Christian Muslim Understanding (ICMU), Arab-Jewish-Muslim Dialogue, Interfaith Council of Greater Portland (ICGP), and Between Women Interfaith Group
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.